Emperor Hideaway 3 Days
EXPERIENCE OUR EMPEROR CRUISES TWO BAY DISCOVERY IN A THREE-DAY PROGRAM
Searching for a true hideaway where you will be at one with nature? Why not embark on a three-day cruise to discover untouched Bai Tu Long Bay and world-famous Ha Long Bay, their natural beauty and local life.
Visit caves, go kayaking and snorkeling, encounter local fishermen in a floating village and enjoy a memorable BBQ lunch on a wild, secluded beach.
This is your opportunity to escape, do a little soul searching and return completely refreshed.
– Welcome drink
– Tender/speedboat transfer
– Experiences Director on board
– 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
– Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
– Fruits, snack & nuts
– Unlimited drinks: water, tea and coffee, house wine, spirit, local beer, fruit juices, soft drink, cocktail, mock tail.
– Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits
– Fine meals on board
3D2N Cruise: 02 set lunch, 01a la carte dinner, 01 BBQ dinner, 02 breakfasts and 1 Brunch
– Music, cinema, bars & art gallery
– Cookery & Tea/ Cocktail demonstration
– Vovinam and unlimited use of spa, massage, sauna & gym
– Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing.
– Upgrade to higher category accommodation or transportation (subject to availability).
– Fun club for kids & library
– All rooms with private balcony & full ocean view. Bathtub with jacuzzi
– Buttler service
– Free wifi
– Free bank charges if paying by credit card.
– All sightseeing tickets
– Service charges and government tax.
- All pick-up and drop-off and transfers services – Additional charge 40 USD/01 guest/ round trip Ha Long- Ha Long/shared limousine.
- Accommodation pre- and post-cruise
- Air fares to and from Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi or Cat Bi, Hai Phong
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- All other services not mentioned above.
What to Bring & Wear
- Sunglasses, Hats, Sunscreen Protection, Insect Repellent
- Comfortable Clothing & Swimwear, Warm clothes (In winter)
- Cameras, GoPro or other photo/video devices, valid Passport
- Sports shoes for climbing, trekking and walking
- Personal Medical Supplies
DepartureHalong Bay, Quang Ninh
Dress CodeSunglasses, Sun Block, Wide Brim Hat, Insect Repellent, Swimsuit
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Dock -> Bai Tu Long Bay -> Vung Vieng Fishing Village -> Cong Do (Sleeping Area) (L/D)
Your driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi to travel to Halong Bay on a comfortable journey in our shuttle vehicles. There will be a 30-minute stop en route for refreshements. You arrive at our Emperor Cruises dock around noon and our team will welcome you to our lounge before boarding, assisted by our Experiences Manager. Cruise among the many beautiful islets (scenes from the film ‘Indochine’ were filmed here) through the wild beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay whose panoramas from the boat are unforgettable. An a la carte lunch will be served at our Royal Restaurant on the main deck. Savor delicious Vietnamese food while admiring the grace of the bay. Visit Vung Vieng fishing village, the famous pearl-growing village, to view the fishing tanks of the local people. You have time to observe the process of feeding pearl as well as learning a little about the life of the local people. Proceed to Vung Vieng floating village to board bamboo boats so the locals can row you around their village and oyster pearl farming plots. Return to the boat by speedboat. The cruise continues from the Vung Vieng fishing village to Cong Do (sleeping area), where you will enjoy the wonderful beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay at sunset, admire the striking islands and islets, relax, indulge yourself and savor the peaceful atmosphere which can only be found out here among the islands. Choose from kayaking, just relaxing or taking afternoon tea and watching the sky color change as the sun sets. Enjoy wine tasting, attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (making spring rolls) in a truly stunning setting. Enjoy our a la carte 5-course menu for dinner on board as you experience the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night. Evening activities: enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage and Spa services or even go squid fishing. Overnight on board Emperor Cruises.
Day 2: Your Own Private Adventure(B/L/D)
As seasoned travelers you expect the best and want to experience locations that are off-the beaten-track – but in comfort. A decision to spend a second night on board our elite Emperor Cruises boat will be one that you remember for eternity as the boat becomes a home from home. A more leisurely cruise will give you time to encounter locals and floating villages in little visited areas where you will receive a warm welcome. Sail deeper into the bay and witness nature at its most spectacular, relax in secluded locations, take part in our water activities, have a BBQ on a wild beach and marvel at the night sky, free from light pollution, packed full with stars.
Completely a la carte, we can tailor make whatever you wish for with exclusive and personalized services with your own speedboat and butler.
Create your very own private adventure in Bai Tu Long Bay and Ha Long Bay. You choose!
Day 3: Cong Do (Sleeping Area) – Thien Canh Son Cave – Hon Gai Dock – Hanoi (Brunch)
Wake up to the gentle lapping of the water against the boat and as the first rays of the sun announce a new day. Before enjoying breakfast have cookies and tea and then try the tai chi session on the sundeck as the sun rises over Bai Tu Long Bay
Explore the area of Hon Co Island and Co Cave (Grass Cave, also known as Thien Canh Son). You can revel in the breathtaking view of Bai Tu Long bay from up high, as well as the glorious long white-sand beach of Hon Co Island. Afterwards relax on the beach, go swimming in the crystal clear water and explore the cave. Return to the cruise by speedboat. Arrange the luggage and check out. Enjoy brunch on board while cruising back to the mainland. Arrive back at Emperor Cruises dock, Halong City for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to Hanoi or the airport for your onward journey or home.
|Cabins Types||1 cabin||2 cabins||3 cabins||4 cabins|
|Royal (2 cabins)||$2260||$4520||N/A||N/A|